Super Firm 9 Zone Euro Top 24CM Pocket Spring Mattress Memory Foam Back Support
HIGHLY BREATHABLE + ENOUGH BOUNCE
Made up of highly breathable fabric for supreme comfort; provides freshness, from head to toe, for your dreamy night.
DENSE CORE + ZONED SUPPORT
The mattress features 9-zoned support that provides support for your entire body, with soft support for your shoulders and firm support for your hips and lower back - providing you with targeted spinal support for a comfortable night's sleep.
REFRESHING + ENERGIC
We've designed our high density foam, which will not leave you feeling uncomfortable or stuck but free to move with ease. It keeps you comfortable and supported, no matter how you sleep. It's a must that you refresh yourself with a dreamy sleep.
- Australian standard Single size mattress
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified. Tested free of harmful substance.
- Hypo-allergenic materials.
- 99% dust mite resistant.
- Luxury thick knit fabrics made by cotton and polyester, soft and breathable
- Egg-shaped massage foam
- Independent coil system - Excellent support and sublime comfort
- Breathable non-woven fabrics
- High density Memory foam
- 9-zoned pocket springs - Different level of support
- Individual Pocket Spring
- Solid-quality cotton and blanket
- Slow spring back foam
- Plush Euro Top padding
- Firmness Rating: 8 out of 10
- This item is undeliverable to Parcel Locker, Parcel Collect, ParcelPoint, PO Box, Locker Bag or Mail delivery centres. Please provide a street address at checkout.
- This product is packaged by high tech vacuum rolled packaging technology for easy handling and transport. Mattress will begin expanding in minutes after unpacking and will be usable within 1 day. Please allow the mattress to expand for at least 24 hours before you sleep on it. Mattress may take up to 30 days to fully restore. Due to compressed packaging, the mattress height may be less by around 3-4cm after expansion. Please do not place an order if you require an exact 24cm height.
- Different parts of the mattress can vary in height due to the mattress being a 9-zone model to provide different levels of support and also there may be manufacturing differences (e.g. the height of the edges can be lower as compared to the main areas of the mattress).
- Different parts of the mattress can vary in height due to the mattress being a 5-zone model to provide different levels of support and also there may be manufacturing differences (e.g. the height of the edges can be lower as compared to the main areas of the mattress).
- Patterns on the surface may vary from batch to batch
IMPORTANT: After opening the box, please place the mattress on a flat, even ground surface before unrolling and opening the vacuum packaging to commence the expansion process. Do not open the mattress for expansion on a bed frame.