This Ipega Gamepad for Nintendo Switch is a cool arcade style controller setup that docks to your Nintendo Switch via USB-C. It's great for those who play competitive fighting games or even for casuals who play games like Street Fighter 2 or even Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. Just plug your Nintendo Switch into the arcade stick and you can play fighting games on the Nintendo Switch.
Why do you need to choose it?
1. It is more cost-effective.
2.It can bring back memories of your childhood.
3.It is smaller and it can fit small hands better.
- Easy to Set up - You can dock the Switch on to get the controls,it includes the instruction. Just follow it.
- Compatible with Fighting Games - This uses the six-button arcade style setup where you have L and R setup alongside the four front-facing buttons. It can work for the majority of fighting games such as - Mortal Kombat 11, Street fighter. It has HOME and TURBO button. It is very responsive for rapid hits.
- Anti-slip and Durable - It has little rubber feet at the bottom so when you hit buttons and move around with the stick, you do not need to worry that it will shift around. Feels just like an arcade experience at home.
- Small and Portable - Compact, lightweight and portable. Perfect on the go. You can play arcade fighting games on the desk comfortably. Before using this product, please confirm the pro-controller wired communication is on.
Size: 5 x 5.47 x 2 inches
Working Voltage/Current: DC5V/20mA
1X Mini Arcade Stick
1.Before using this product, please confirm the pro-controller wired communication is on.
2.The roles of buttons(+/-/ZL/ZR/HOME/A/B/X/Y/L/R) are corresponds to those of Nintendo Switch pro or joy-con stick.
1.There are 8 action buttons (A/B/X/Y/L/ZL/R/ZR), all of switch can be manually set to TURBO mode.
2.Setting method: Hold down the action buttons, and then press the TURBO button gently to enable the TURBO mode; hold down the action buttons, then tap the TURBO button to disable the TURBO mode.
3.After the product is hibernated, shut down and restarted, the TURBO mode is automatically disabled before setting. To enable the TURBO mode, reset the product.