Choose a quality, longer lasting LiFePO4 battery for backup or your future camping or outdoor trips. This slimline battery is only 5cm thick, allowing it to fit into places where space is limited. The Atempower Slimline Lithium Battery is built with A-grade polymer cells, delivering a higher energy density that is more stable; effectively storing 2-3 times the energy that would be stored using AGM batteries of similar size and weight. This battery also features a safe and sturdy construction: protected by high quality BMS which allows high peak discharge current of 100A and continuous discharge current of 100A; effectively enabling it to power high wattage appliances. The SPCC steel enclosure is 20% stronger than standard hot rolled steel to protect battery cells and is manufactured to Japanese standard JIS G 3141. A stable accompaniment for your outdoor trips by providing a reliable energy source for camping fridges, 12V lights and other devices and is perfect for use with 4x4, caravans, motor homes and more.
- Atempower Slimline LiFePO4 battery
- Super slim design: only 5cm thick
- Volt meter displaying the battery’s capacity and voltage
- SPCC steel enclosure: 20% stronger than standard hot rolled steel to protect battery cells and is manufactured to Japanese standard JIS G 3141
- A Grade polymer cell composition: Provides higher energy density than other lithium battery types with more stability
- Higher usage capacity and power output: the battery can be discharged up to 80-90% (compared with AGM recommended discharge up to 50%). With a high quality BMS, it enables 100A continuous discharge (max 200A discharge current), voltage/temperature monitoring and smart balancing to add rigid strength to each cell. Twin 120A Anderson style plugs included for high current charging & discharging. The battery is designed to provide sufficient discharge amp rating to high power appliances (e.g. microwave or coffee machine).
- Faster charging: Lower internal resistance design enables the battery to be charged and ready to use more quickly.
- Longer lifespan: delivers up to 2000 rounds (multiple times longer than lead-acid counterparts)
- Lightweight: For a battery providing 100AH, it doubles the power of an AGM while being half of the weight (including the SPCC steel enclosure)
- Series/Parallel: Allows up to 2 batteries in series or parallel to achieve the desired voltage and amp-hour capacity of the bank.
- Brand: ATEM POWER
- Case material: SPCC Steel (Japanese Standard JIS G 3141)
- Nominal Capacity: 100Ah
- Nominal Voltage: 12.8V
- Life Cycle: 2000 Cycles
- Max Continuous Discharge Current(25°C): 100A
- Max Charge Current: 50A
- Max Discharge Current(≤7S): 200A(≤7S)
- Internal Impedance: ≤10mΩ
- Charge Temperature: -20~70°C
- Discharge Temperature: -20~70°C
- Standard Operation Temperature: -20~70°C
- Self-discharge Rate (per month): 2%
- Max Modules in Series/Parallel: 2S/2P
Size dimensions (WxDxH): 60x5x27.5cm approx
- ATEM POWER 100Ah Slimline Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery x1
- Mounting Brackets x8
- Anderson Style Connectors x2
- M8 Screws x8
- User Manual x1
- Please allow a leeway of a few centimetres in size dimensions due to hand measurement.