- Tiling Leveling System containing 100 spacers and 2 wrench tools
- Wear-resistant, resuable
- Easy to use for DIY operation
- Keeps the tile balanced on the same horizontal position
- Helps improve tile installation speed for an efficient, stress-free job
- Virtually lippage free, flat surface drastically
- Reduces the need for grinding and polishing
- Prevents tiles from moving while curing
- Material: PP + 430 Stainlss Steel
- Overall size dimensions: See listing image
- Suitable Spacer: 2mm-8mm Spacer
- Tile thickness: 5mm-20mm
- Colour: Design shown in listing images (however note colour can vary from batch to batch).
- Package contents: A bag of 100 tiling spacers + 2 wrench tools
- Paving the first tile, leave more than 2mm (use with cross spacer). Close to the tiles.
- Insert T-shaped needle along the gap in the tile.
- Then 180 degree rotation,T-shaped needle stuck at the bottom of the two tiles.
- Adjust the caps with your hand/special wrench until the two tiles are on the same level.
- About 5-6 hours after leveling, Before cement/adhesive is completely dry, rotate caps in the reverse direction, remove 180° T-needle until the word, take out.
- Tiles not included; this listing is for the tiling levelling tool package only. Other package options available (50/150/200pcs).
- Please allow a leeway in size dimensions due to hand measurement.
- There may be a colour discrepancy between the actual product and photos due to different lighting, angles and varying monitor or screen settings depending on the device used.